I was just recently reminded about something I heard several years ago: everyone should have a list of 100 things they want to do before they die.
100 seems like an awful lot, so I'm just going to work on 25 to start with. This will be a evolving list, as things come to me.
- Journey in the desert (including sleeping out under the stars at night)
- See the Northern Lights (kinda saw them once in Iceland, but I mean a GOOD viewing)
- Sail across the ocean
- Romp in a null gravity environment (hey, nobody said these have to be achievable)
- Be silent and alone for a week
- Live in a foreign country
- Live in a skyscraper
- Shave my head
- Become proficient at some kind of body/movement based practice - yoga, salsa, pole dancing, trapeze work, aikido, belly dancing...something like that...
hmm, this is proving to be harder than I thought! Is that good, indicating that I go ahead and do the things I want to; or bad, indicating that I have no creativity? ;)